New United Goderich Inc. is a one stop shop providing aircraft owners with superior quality exterior refinishing, interior refurbishments, structural repairs, heavy maintenance as well as avionics upgrades and installations.
Consider joining us as our Upholsterer
You’ll be our ideal candidate if you understand the importance on applying upholstery finishes to seats and interior panels for aircraft, willingness to learn upholstery. Able to operate in an environment of following specific processes. Completion of Secondary Education or the equivalent.
- Disassemble and reassemble panels & seats.
- Strip and clean components and aircraft panels.
- Make patterns, cutting material from patterns. Prepare panels for covering.
- Sew and surge materials.
- Fabricate foam build-ups and wrapping panels.
- Complete all necessary paperwork as related to job functions.
- Organize and keep a clean work environment in the interior shop and related work areas.
- Record work performed and discrepancies in accordance with company procedures
- Perform other related activities, as necessary or as assigned.
- Decide on the application of correct panel finishes.
- Decide on correct assembly of seats based on engineering drawings.
- Decide that materials selected satisfy bill of material requirements.
NUGI is actually located in Huron Park, a reasonable commute north of London and south of Goderich for those seeking both urban and beach lifestyles.
Please submit your cover letter and resume (preferably in a single PDF document) by 5.00 pm on Friday May 4th 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be acknowledged. A detailed Role and Responsibilities document and other relevant documents will be provided to those candidates who are called for an interview. Please visit our web site at www.newunitedgoderich.com
NUGI prides itself on its commitment to administrative fairness, diversity, inclusion and equitable employment practices.