Stores/Parts Counter Clerk
New United Goderich Inc. is the one stop shop for any repair, modification or refurbishment to airline, corporate, and private aircraft. We are located in south western Ontario, just north of London On. With an international client base and over 20 years of experience and our dedicated and talented employees, we take pride in providing our clients with comprehensive, flexible and affordable tools for managing their aircraft maintenance needs.
Our services include maintenance inspections, heavy maintenance repairs, composites, avionics, exterior refinishing, engineering and interior refurbishments. We are connected to various vendors and partners in the aviation industry including Honeywell, DAC International, gogo Bus Aviation, Flight Display Systems and are members of Jet Support Services Inc.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the Stores Clerk is to provide care, custody and distribution of parts, tools, and supplies.
- Inventory and distribution of parts, materials, supplies and tools.
- Delivery of special order parts to the job site.
- Monitoring and ordering of the Min-Max Inventory and the Shop supplies.
- Shelf life management control.
- Re-inventory of parts returned by production.
- Complete cycle count of parts and materials.
- Assist Shipping/Receiving functions
- Perform other related activities, as necessary or as assigned.
- High School Graduate, computer literate, previous Customer Service experience
- Basic Tool Knowledge
- 2 Years of Stores/Parts Counter Clerk related experience in Aviation industry is an asset
- Well organized, detail-oriented
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Effective communication, interpersonal, time management and customer service skills
- Flexible can do attitude and ability to take initiative
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org