New United Goderich Inc. is a one stop shop providing aircraft owners with superior quality exterior refinishing, interior refurbishments, structural repairs, heavy maintenance as well as avionics upgrades and installations.
Consider joining us as our Parts Clerk
You’ll be our ideal candidate if you understand the importance of packaging and receiving inventory of parts/materials. Able to Operate in an environment of following specific processes with the willingness to learn. Completion of Secondary Education or the equivalent. Would be ideal to have Forklift experience and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Receiving, inspection and verification of incoming items off the Production floor.
- Maintain Quarantine parts warehouses, both physical and in Corridor inventory system. Assist with performing inventory audits and general warehouse house-keeping.
- Assemble boxes, containers and crates, pack goods to be shipped, and prepare Certification documents.
- Assist with the loading and unloading of items from trucks, etc. Including operation of forklifts and hand trucks.
- Support Shipping/Receiving and Stores.
- Perform other related activities, as necessary or as assigned.
NUGI is actually located in Huron Park, a reasonable commute north of London and south of Goderich for those seeking both urban and beach lifestyles
Please submit your cover letter and resume (preferably in a single PDF document) by 5.00 pm on Friday June 1st 2018 to email@example.com
All applications will be acknowledged. A detailed Role and Responsibilities document and other relevant documents will be provided to those candidates who are called for an interview. Please visit our web site at www.newunitedgoderich.com
NUGI prides itself on its commitment to administrative fairness, diversity, inclusion and equitable employment practices.