Due to continued growth in our businesses, we have a requirement for an experienced Project Manager to join our team.
Project Manager will be accountable for the following:
- Take full responsibility of an assigned project life cycle, and ensure the success of project by monitoring progress and performance against the project plan and taking action to resolve cost and scheduling problems and minimize delays
- Identify risks and issues before they become a problem and seek input from all involved departments and persons to determine the best resolution.
- Act as a primary liaison and focal point for the customer. Respond to customer requests, concerns and questions and provide the customer with status updates including issues that might negatively affect the completion of the project in accordance with the budget or delivery schedule
- Liaise with other operational areas in the organization. Conduct meetings and prepare reports to communicate the status of the project. Set priorities and coordinates project staff to meet project targets and milestones.
- Coordinate with Production and Sales to form a project team and conduct regular team meetings to review and evaluate the progress of the project.
- Monitor spending closely to maintain a healthy project financial status while meeting project schedule. Report project status to senior management.
- Obtain written customer approval for each Non-Routine Task (NRT) approved by the customer or Additional Work Request (AWR) added to the project by the customer prior to the start of that work.
- University Degree or College Diploma in Project Management
- Minimum 3 years current project management experience
- PMP certification
Skills, Experience and Abilities:
- A minimum of 5 years of project management experience, preferably within the aviation MRO industry
- Strong command of standard project management methodologies, tools and software development life cycle, delivery process and reporting
- Highly developed planning, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of aircraft systems and interior is an asset
- Exemplary leadership with strong team building and management skills
- Highly effective communication, customer interface, persuasion and presentation skills
- Results driven and disciplined with a good attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Project Word, Excel, etc.)
Compensation: We offer competitive compensation to qualified and motivated candidates.
How to Apply: Please apply by email with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we appreciate all resumes received, we can only contact directly those applicants under consideration for interview.