Due to continued growth in our businesses, we have a requirement for an experienced Logistics Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the VP, Maintenance, the Logistics Manager is to oversee the operations of the purchasing, shipping and receiving, and stores functions.
- Orient, train, supervise and manage the performance of the Purchasers, Stores Clerks and Shipping/Receiving Clerks
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the Department systems and processes, particularly against applicable regulations and propose solutions to what is found to be ineffective or inefficient.Reconcile sub-ledgers and major G/L accounts
- Care and control of inventory and quarantine areas
- Create, maintain and evaluate policies and procedures related to the Parts Department
- Select product vendors and identify inventory min/max levels, giving consideration to past, current and future project parameters.
- Participate as member of senior production leadership team, contributing to the planning and implementation of strategic and operational goals
- Ensure compliance with the Maintenance Policy (MPM) and Procedure Manuals
- Perform other related activities, as necessary or as assigned
Skills, Experience and Abilities:
- Advanced working knowledge of company policies and procedures in Purchasing, Inventory Control and Shipping/Receiving, and aviation industry standards
- The ability to learn and adapt to company software systems, in additional to Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Minimum of 5 years Logistics Management experience
- College Diploma in Purchasing or Logistics Management, P.Log Designation
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org