New United Goderich Inc. is the one stop shop for any repair, modification or refurbishment to airline, corporate, and private aircraft. We are located in south western Ontario, just north of London On. With an international client base and over 20 years of experience and our dedicated and talented employees, we take pride in providing our clients with comprehensive, flexible and affordable tools for managing their aircraft maintenance needs.
Our services include maintenance inspections, heavy maintenance repairs, composites, avionics, exterior refinishing, engineering and interior refurbishments. We are connected to various vendors and partners in the aviation industry including Honeywell, DAC International, gogo Bus Aviation, and Flight Display Systems and are members of Jet Support Services Inc.
We invite you to join our team at New United Goderich Inc. as we push forward into the future.
We are currently looking for a driven, proactive, collaborative and results-oriented IT Network Administrator to support computer systems, hardware, software and the users who interact with them.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems, software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Ensure network security and connectivity.
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords; resolve problems reported by end user.
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration.
- Design and develop in-house custom applications or reports for integration with 3rd party software solutions.
- Support and administer third-party applications.
- Liaise with 3rd party software vendors as key Contact Person.
- Define network policies and procedures; assist in developing IT related policies.
- Administer company phone systems.
- Perform data backups including on-site and off-site backups.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of office equipment (copiers, printers, fax machine).
- Administer door entry security system control.
- Perform other related activities, as necessary or as assigned.
TYPICAL JOB DECISIONS
- Establish daily priorities
- Decide which vendors to quote
- Technical troubleshooting
JOB SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware.
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies.
- Basic programming skills.
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching.
- Working knowledge of LAN; Internet; Networking software/protocols; Networking hardware; Networking security; Servers; Security software; Mail server software; Database servers; Desktop applications.
- Good knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure.
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organization, prioritising and multitasking skills.
Asset: knowledge on Corridor
- 3-year college diploma in Computer Science or related field*
- Five or more years of experience in a network administrator role*
Preferred – BSc degree Microsoft and other Industry recognized Certifications
Job Type: Full-time
- Huron Park, ON
- High school or equivalent
- Network Administration: 4 years
Required license or certification:
- Diploma in Computer Science
Please apply with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org