Reporting to the President, the Human Resources & Administrations Manager oversees and guides the operation and overall activities of the Human Resources & Administration Department.
What you will focus on:
- Manage a full scope of HR programs and services including workforce planning, talent acquisition, on-boarding, orientation, total rewards, employee relations, health and safety, Payroll, performance management, learning and development, and etc.
- Establish, maintain and update HR policies, guidelines, procedures, and processes.
- Manage, guide and coach all team members in the department.
- Ensure compliance with existing and new applicable employment legislations; advise management on required actions.
- Advise management and employees on matters concerning human resources
- Identify HR priorities based on the changing business needs and lead HR projects/programs
- Enhance HR organization effectiveness and add value by implementing continuous improvement
- Oversee corporate administrative activities
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with formal training in Human Resources Management, or equivalent education
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in HR Generalist capacity with at least 2 years in a managerial role.
- Ability to align HR objectives and deliverables to the business goals and results
- Working knowledge of applicable employment legislations and regulations including Federal Labor Code, Health and Safety Act, Human Rights Code, and etc.
- Strong management and leadership skills with the ability to motivate, coach and engage team members
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the business operation
- Ability to drive organizational changes while obtaining buy-ins and building consensus across key stakeholders
- Demonstrated professionalism, integrity, diplomacy, resourcefulness, judgement and decision-making
- Highly effective communication, persuasion, negotiation, and presentation skills,
- Strong problem solving skills enabled by critical thinking and analytical reasoning
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
Job Type: Full-time
- Huron Park, ON
- HR Generalist: 5 years