New United Goderich Inc. is a one stop shop providing aircraft owners with superior quality exterior refinishing, interior refurbishments, structural repairs, heavy maintenance as well as avionics upgrades and installations.
Consider joining us as our AME M, E
|This position requires maintenance on aircraft to airworthiness standards, to perform both minor and major repairs on the aircraft.|
You’ll be our ideal candidate if you are highly motivated and result driven. Understand the importance to details and ensure high quality standards. Have a Clear understanding of Canadian Aviation Regulations. Able to Operate in an environment of following specific processes. Hold a valid AME License with 2 to 5 years of experience.
· Perform work and inspections in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations, regulatory requirements, company policies and procedures, and industry standards.
· Conduct Testing and troubleshooting of aircraft systems/structures.
· Conduct certification of work, recording of discrepancies and completion of aircraft paperwork in accordance with company and regulatory requirements.
· Ensure assigned work is completed in an effective, efficient and safe manner and that persons under their charge use applicable personal safety devices and procedures.
· Ensure appropriate measures are taken to protect customer aircraft against damage by the application of protective materials and equipment is in place prior to the start of work
· Provide assistance, advice and on-the-job training for persons under their charge.
· Complete paperwork, check sheets and other technical records.
· Reporting of accidents, injuries, potential hazards or dangerous occurrences to management and co-operate fully in any investigation.
· Maintain clean shop, hangar and aircraft work environments.
· Lead by example providing a positive role model for others to follow.
· Perform other related activities, as necessary or as assigned.
Help us grow our business at the speed of flight.
NUGI is actually located in Huron Park, a reasonable commute north of London and south of Goderich for those seeking both urban and beach lifestyles.
Interested? Please submit your cover letter and resume (preferably in a single PDF document) by 5.00 pm on Friday, July 6th, 2018 to email@example.com
All applications will be acknowledged. A detailed Role and Responsibilities document and other relevant documents will be provided to those candidates who are called for an interview. Please visit our web site at www.newunitedgoderich.com
NUGI prides itself on its commitment to administrative fairness, diversity, inclusion and equitable employment practices.