New United Goderich Inc. is a one stop shop providing aircraft owners with superior quality exterior refinishing, interior refurbishments, structural repairs, heavy maintenance as well as avionics upgrades and installations.
Consider joining us as our AME Apprentice
|This position requires maintenance on aircraft to airworthiness standards, to perform both minor and major repairs on the aircraft with supervision. This pertains to avionics, structures, and maintenance apprentices.|
You’ll be our ideal candidate if you are highly motivated and result driven. Understand the importance to details and ensure high quality standards. Have Aircraft Maintenance knowledge of aircraft systems; comprehend air regulations (CARS). Able to Operate in an environment of following specific processes. Completion of an Aviation Maintenance Technician program and/or an Avionics Technician program.
· Assist licensed AMEs in the performance of work and special inspections in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations, regulatory requirements, company policies and procedures, and industry standards.
· Complete work in an effective, efficient and safe manner including the use of required personal safety devices and procedures.
· Use appropriate measures to protect customer aircraft against damage by the application of protective materials and equipment is in place prior to the start of work
· Record discrepancies and completion of aircraft paperwork in accordance with company and regulatory requirements.
· Request assistance or on-the-job training when faced with unfamiliar tasks for the first time.
· Complete work orders, check sheets and other technical records
· Report accidents, potential hazards or dangerous occurrences to management and co-operate fully in any investigation
· Maintain clean shop and hangar work environments
· Perform other related activities, as necessary or as assigned
Help us grow our business at the speed of flight.
NUGI is actually located in Huron Park, a reasonable commute north of London and south of Goderich for those seeking both urban and beach lifestyles.
Interested? Please submit your cover letter and resume (preferably in a single PDF document) by 5.00 pm on Friday, May 4, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be acknowledged. A detailed Role and Responsibilities document and other relevant documents will be provided to those candidates who are called for an interview. Please visit our web site at www.newunitedgoderich.com
NUGI prides itself on its commitment to administrative fairness, diversity, inclusion and equitable employment practices.