We are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Aircraft Planner to join our Team. Aircraft Planner will prepare and coordinate aircraft work order packages and provides support to Project Lead/Manager.
We provide a supportive and engaging team environment conducive to your learning and professional development. A driven, proactive and dedicated high achiever will have fast track opportunity to career growth.
- Create work orders for all maintenance, modification and repair projects. Identify each component of project and identify steps as well as engineering, labour, production and material requirements.
- Liaise with required departments to obtain estimates and quotes.
- Generate task/squawk cards, P&As (purchase and availability) and other documents to give direction to all departments involved in project.
- Support Project Lead/Manager, monitor progress on project phases.
- Maintain Production Master Document (PMD) and reconcile all project task cards for quality control.
- Assist Project Lead/Manager in the coordination of the project, resolve issues, answer questions and provide direction to ensure optimal flow of project.
- Prepare aircraft log entries and customer documentation for delivery.
- Perform other related activities, as necessary or as assigned.
TYPICAL JOB DECISIONS
- Decide on the acceptance and addition of task/squawk cards to existing work order,
- Decide on the priority for acquisition and shipping of parts and materials
- Decide on items added to the project action list.
- Decide on the scheduling of tasks required to complete projects within established schedules.
JOB SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Project Management and planning knowledge and skills
- Computer Software knowledge and skills
- Oral and Written Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organization skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- High school diploma
- Related education and/or experience.
- Industry knowledge and/or experience.
- College diploma in related area.
Job Type: Full-time
- Huron Park, ON
- High school or equivalent
- Planning: 1 year