New United Goderich Inc. is the one stop shop for any repair, modification or refurbishment to airline, corporate, and private aircraft. We are located in south western Ontario, just north of London On. With an international client base and over 20 years of experience and our dedicated and talented employees, we take pride in providing our clients with comprehensive, flexible and affordable tools for managing their aircraft maintenance needs.
Our services include maintenance inspections, heavy maintenance repairs, composites, avionics, exterior refinishing, engineering and interior refurbishments. We are connected to various vendors and partners in the aviation industry including Honeywell, DAC International, gogo Bus Aviation, and Flight Display Systems and are members of Jet Support Services Inc.
We invite you to join our team at New United Goderich Inc. as we push forward into the future.
We are currently looking for an Aircraft Painter to join our Team, Reporting to the Paint Manager.
What you will focus on:
- Metal prep, prime and base painting of aircraft.
- Touch up detail paint work as required.
- Mask aircraft for stripping, and protect all surfaces where stripping is not required.
- Unmask after stripping, and check for any damage.
- Clean, sand, and PRC aircraft for metal prep.
- Sand composite parts and high build.
- Ensure all surfaces are clean and free of dirt and contamination.
- Perform other related activities, as necessary or as assigned.
What we are looking for:
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of experience in Aircraft Painting preferred
- Any spray painting experience, body shop, factory painting preferred
- Sanding of fibreglass an asset.
- Prepping, masking, custom work, or detailing experience an asset.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com