Due to continued growth in our businesses, we have a requirement for an experienced AME “M2” to join our team.
AME “M2” Core Functions:
- Perform or oversee work of others in accordance with manufacturer recommendations, regulatory requirements, special inspections, company policies, procedures, work orders and checklists
- Providing training to personnel as it relates to quality and maintenance functions
- Testing and troubleshooting of aircraft systems.
- Certification of work in accordance with company and regulatory standards
- Completion of work orders, check sheets and other technical records in accordance with company procedures
- Prompt reporting of any accident, potential hazard or dangerous occurrence.
- Provide recommendations that will improve the efficiency and affectively of work, and safety of the work place.
- Lead by example and provide a positive role model for others to follow
- Organize and maintain clean shop and hangar work environments
- Work overtime from time to time as required
Compensation: We offer competitive compensation to qualified and motivated candidates.
How to Apply: Please apply by email with your resume to email@example.com. While we appreciate all resumes received, we can only contact directly those applicants under consideration for interview.