Due to continued growth in our businesses, we have a requirement for an experienced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer- Avionics- “E” to join our team.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer- Avionics- “E” Core Functions:
- Perform work including checks and verifications in accordance with the work order, quality procedures and check-lists
- Recertify altimeters, recertify ELT’s
- Perform major/minor Mod installations
- Perform aircraft line maintenance and testing
- Record work performed and discrepancies in accordance with company procedures
- Perform maintenance of aircraft as directed by the Avionics Supervisor
- Quote each request of the department as assigned
- Work overtime from time to time as required
- Additional duties as assigned
Compensation: We offer competitive compensation to qualified and motivated candidates.
How to Apply: Please apply by email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we appreciate all resumes received, we can only contact directly those applicants under consideration for interview.