New United Goderich Inc. is the one stop shop for any repair, modification or refurbishment to airline, corporate, and private aircraft. We are located in south western Ontario, just north of London On. With an international client base and over 20 years of experience and our dedicated and talented employees, we take pride in providing our clients with comprehensive, flexible and affordable tools for managing their aircraft maintenance needs.
Our services include maintenance inspections, heavy maintenance repairs, composites, avionics, exterior refinishing, engineering and interior refurbishments. We are connected to various vendors and partners in the aviation industry including Honeywell, DAC International, gogo Bus Aviation, and Flight Display Systems and are members of Jet Support Services Inc.
We invite you to join our team at New United Goderich Inc. as we push forward into the future.
We are currently looking for an Aircraft Cleaner to join our Team, Reporting to the Paint Manager.
What you will focus on:
- Stripping of aircraft and aircraft components.
- Masking aircraft as required.
- Metal preparation via chemical application on aircraft skin
- Sanding of composite parts and adding high build as required.
- General aircraft preparation and aircraft cleaning as required.
- Removal and reapplication of PRC.
- Performing other related activities, as necessary or as assigned.
What we are looking for:
- High School Diploma.
- 2 years of experience in aircraft stripping and paint preparation preferred.
- Experience in Aviation or automotive bodywork an asset.
Please Submit your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com