New United Goderich Inc. is the one stop shop for any repair, modification or refurbishment to airline, corporate, and private aircraft. We are located in south western Ontario, just north of London On. With an international client base and over 20 years of experience and our dedicated and talented employees, we take pride in providing our clients with comprehensive, flexible and affordable tools for managing their aircraft maintenance needs.
Our services include maintenance inspections, heavy maintenance repairs, composites, avionics, exterior refinishing, engineering and interior refurbishments. We are connected to various vendors and partners in the aviation industry including Honeywell, DAC International, gogo Bus Aviation, and Flight Display Systems and are members of Jet Support Services Inc.
We invite you to join our team at New United Goderich Inc. as we push forward into the future.
We are currently looking for a Purchaser to join our Team. Reporting to the Parts Manager, the Purchaser will be responsible for the procurement of parts, materials, supplies and services required by the production department.
What you will focus on:
- Research for vendors that can provide parts, materials and tools.
- Compare prices, certifications, lead times and negotiate with suppliers.
- Prepare then issue purchase orders.
- Track and update expected time of arrival status of orders.
- Negotiate with vendors for the return of parts that were ordered in error.
- Create reports to assist executive team with special projects.
- Perform other related activities, as necessary or as assigned.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of purchasing experience required.
- Previous aviation experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook specifically.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Supply Chain Management, Business Purchasing or related diploma or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of ERP or MRP systems.
- Strong time-management skills; task oriented and excellent attention to details.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org